Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Ugh.

Why????

Why are we attracted to things that annoy us and drive us crazy????

Take that anyway you want to take it, but I'm actually referring to Facebook......
I get on there to see all the "updates" and bullshit sayings that people put up as their "status", but I don't really care what the fuck they're doing....and really who does, unless you're some stalker-ish perv, but the ones I actually look for are the ones that drive me crazy.....
You know the types.....

"gymmin' it...." "I think I'll buy my Porsche, some rims..." "today, I'll fix some smoked salmon, topped with lemon and ....." you get the point...

Now don't get me wrong, I've been guilty, on occasion, of some of these types of updates, especially with food, I may post some picture of what I'm eating with the caption...."mmmmm..."

(God, I annoy myself for even writing that)

but I HATE when I see those updates and I know the person, and I feel that they are NOTHING like the updates they portray themselves as....
either that or maybe I just never knew you as much as thought I did

"gymmin' it"......then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU NOT COCK DIESEL....you are mediocre poker...not cut, you look like someone who goes to the gym once every nevuary.....don't worry I'm not judging....maybe you are a cardio expert......"ahhh....workout felt good..."

"Thinking about buying a Lambo.."...where the fuck do you get your money??? Is mommy and daddy going to buy it for you? Or is it because you still live with Mommy and Daddy that you can buy that shit.....hey....don't get mad at me for hatin'....'cuz that exactly what I'm doing.....I'm just jealous that I can't get all the cool you can.....

"I'm have so much money, not sure what to do with it".....how about giving it to me.....I can use that money, and you know what??? I won't brag about it either....



I especially love the people who post pictures of them drunk and doing stupid shit somewhere.....it's like wow, you're a winner....instead of having a great drunk story that you can tell us, you're allowing us to SEE how stupid you were without the benefit of having your side of things told and coming up with a story in our heads instead.



ok....lemme stop, i know, i know, that's what facebook it all about, it allows people to express or say things they normally wouldn't say in person, but at the same time, it allows people to write things they may not realize is actually kind of douchey....


you know what? you can always go back and edit/delete your comments or posts....

But hey, I wouldn't want you to do that......then I wouldn't have a reason to look you up.

Stay classy, San Diego.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People like me this much...

Who the F is Jack Burton?