Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Ash Wednesday



This is Jack Burton in the Pork Chop Express, and I'm talkin' to whoever's listenin' out there.

For all you "Christians" out there....today is Ash Wednesday.

It's the first day of Lent, which means most of you are "giving something up".

Most of you will pick something easy, so you'll succeed....

Me? I'm giving up fried foods.....yes FRIED. How hard can that be???

Well when 90% of the food you eat is FRIED, then....my friend.....this is going to be a long M0743RF7$%^ing! season...

This means I'll probably be eating Cheerios and Ramen for 40 days and 40 nights.

Well you know what Ol' Jack always says... what the hell?

Here we go.

Follow Jack Burton on Twitter: www.twitter.com/whatJBurtonsays

No comments:

Post a Comment

People like me this much...

Who the F is Jack Burton?