Wednesday, January 6, 2010

No, I will not talk about Mike Shanahan



He's finally here...and all of the DMV is excited. Super Bowl? Playoffs? PLAYOFFS??

There's really not much to say about this hire, that hasn't already been said all over the place from Facebook to the Junkies/Chad Dukes and Lavar a.k.a. The Fan (listen here: http://www.cbssports.com/local/dc/radio), to twitter.

How do I feel about this hire? If we didn't go through this shit the last 4 times (Zorn, Gibbs 2.0, Spurrier, Schott) with Danny Snyder I'd be at full boner, but be as it may.....I'm at half chubb.

His press conference sounded encouraging....although I only got to listen to some of it, since my wonderful boss came by and dragged me to a meeting last minute, he seemed to be more in control already than Jimmy Zorn.

I guess you can compare this to being deprived from food for weeks and all of a sudden someone dropped a bagged lunch in front of you. You know that food will definitely feed you, you're just not sure if what's in is good yet.

Well at least the bagged lunch on the ground says Shanahan, and we know that's a brand name.

"I promise I won't disappoint you."

Nice start, Mikey. He acknowledged that we (YES I AM STILL A FAN) are sorely depressed and disappointed with the 'Skins.

Will he succumb to Danny S??? After all, he should have final say on football related decisions? right?

"We will work together..."

Fuck.



No comments:

Post a Comment

People like me this much...

You remember when I said...

Who the F is Jack Burton?