Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Agent Zeeeero




Well God Damn.....DC Sports is hot today!!!

'Skins got a new coach, Ovie is now captain, and Gilbert Arenas is now suspended indefinitely.

What the EFF. Is this a blessing in disguise? Will the Wizards be able to void the contract with Gil? I don't know, I heard that David Stern has to have a hand in that, for it to happen.

What really pisses me off is that I was hoping the Wiz would change their name back to the Bullets now that Abe has passed on and Teddy Leonsis may/may not take full ownership.

Guess that shit ain't happenin' anymore. Thanks for that Gil.

I gotta say, I like Gil but shit is just not going right for the Wiz right now. When you're losing like this and then you let this bullshit happen....you gotta go.

Although in a perfect world, we can void the contract and re-sign him for the league minimum.

Before you say, "Shheeeeeit...", hear me out.

Gilbert is a weirdo, who thinks backwards sometimes and he might go for some crazy shit like that to win back fans, especially since no other team is going to want to touch him (except maybe the dumbass Knicks, oh wait Isaiah Thomas isn't there anymore, nevermind).

Oh and Gilbert doesn't have an agent, remember? He did his contract on his own.

Genius.

Zero to Hero back to Zero.

0.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People like me this much...

You remember when I said...

Who the F is Jack Burton?