Friday, August 5, 2011

So this is Catwoman??


























....eeeeeyyyyyeah......oookay......where we going with this....? 

First of all, it tells us nothing of the context of the picture....

not to be tooo nerdy, but I can't believe this is really...THE Catwoman, I know Christopher Nolan's Batman movies are based on reality, so I find it hard to believe that he would have Catwoman withOUT a mask...


I mean, it's like Superman/Clark Kent, unless you're a total dumbass, any reasonable person can figure out that Superman is Clark Kent without glasses.


At least with Batman, he wears a mask, and changes his voice into a douchey growl.  


So maybe this picture is of Selina Kyle testing the BatPod BEFORE actually going out and putting a mask on...


I'll give Christopher Nolan the benefit of the doubt before thinking Dark Knight Rises will suck.


In case you need a refresher:


Christopher Nolan:  Memento, Insomnia, The Prestige, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, Inception


The guy makes good movies.

Follow me on twitter...

If you're game, check out Sonarak and his blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

People like me this much...

Who the F is Jack Burton?