Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Prequel number 1,023,987










































It's a prequel, that has the same title as the movie it's a prequel to.  Clever!!!!! Right?????
*sigh*

The Thing (1982) is one of my favorite 'scary' movies along with Fright Night (which has it's own remake coming out this year).

I was actually a little excited for the Fright Night remake when they announced the cast....then I saw the trailer.  *facepalm*  Yes, I'll go see it, but the trailer has successfully lowered any expectations I had for it....not that I should have had any to begin with, since Michael Bay fucked that all up with every other horror remake he produced.  I digress.

Well, this 'Thing' prequel has 2 things going for it so far:

1) It is NOT produced by Michael Bay.

2) The teaser poster is half-decent.

2a) Mary Elizabeth Winstead is the main star in it (ok, maybe that's not a plus, but I started liking her after Scott Pilgrim)

Haven't tweeted in a while, but follow me anyway....

While you're at it.... follow Sonarak and his blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment

People like me this much...

Who the F is Jack Burton?