Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Funny M F'ers


“how are you?”

“how’s it goin?”

“great”

“fine”

“good”

How do YOU react? Next time you’re out walking or if you’re just walking down the hall at work, greet anyone who passes you and check out their reaction….sometimes it will be mildly amusing.

Some people will pretend they don’t hear you, so you have to be loud and clear (not yelling).

Some will act surprised and either not have any response or will blurt out something that doesn’t make sense.

I tried it with a couple of people today and here are the results.

ME: “hey, how’s it goin’?

STRANGER 1: “mmmrphrmm” hahahaha what the fuck was that? I think I caught that guy off guard.

ME: [I just gave a smile to STRANGER 2, I don’t say a word]

STRANGER 2: “fine, thank you” HAHAHHAHHAHA this guy must already be prepared for any greetings coming his way.

ME: “Good morning”

STRANGER 3: “Yes” hahhaha huh???

Now keep in mind that those are just three examples, most of the people I greeted, gave the correct or standard response of “fine, how are you” but sometimes you’ll get those priceless responses that’ll get you through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

People like me this much...

Who the F is Jack Burton?